2020 vision - 3 things I’m leaning into this year
Happy 2020! Cheers to a new decade of new beginnings and experiences. Here's what I'm leaning into this year:
1. Living with passion and purpose Starting this blog has been a passion of mine for a while, and I’m glad to finally be sharing it with you! I’m learning that life is so short and tomorrow isn’t promised, so I’m making sure I live this year with intention and purpose.
2. Daring greatly This one kind of feeds off the first point. Through living with passion and purpose, I’m also choosing to be bold and courageous in my choices. Total transparency – I’ve been cruising the last few years after college. After college and landing my first big girl job, I really felt like I had made it, or like I accomplished all I needed to in my short life (sounds ridiculous saying it out loud, but that’s honestly how I felt). But now, I’m 26 and I want so much more for myself. So this year I’m focusing on what those goals look like for me… stay tuned!
3. Cultivating healthy relationships It’s important to have strong, supportive, fulfilling relationships in your life. The older I get, the smaller my circle has become. My needs and wants have evolved, and people that no longer serve me don’t deserve to stay in my life. That’s a hard pill to swallow and much easier said than done, but it’s important for me to cultivate healthy relationships to grow and do life with.
1. What are your goals for 2020?
2. How can you keep yourself accountable in accomplishing your goals?